Marine Kettle Gas Grill
Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses our time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a minimum of fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs.
Amazon.com Price: $156.06 (as of 26/01/2023 11:29 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Marine Kettle Gas Grill Product Description
This grill was once designed for economy without sacrificing functionality.
Fabricated from one hundred% 18-9 mirror polished chrome steel, it’s going to provide the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses our time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system along with convection heating technology to succeed in hot, even temperatures even as the use of at least fuel. It comes to temperature in no time and is great for searing steaks or simply grilling up some burgers and dogs.
The patented swiveling turbo venturi tube permits you to adjust the keep watch over valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it’s such a lot convenient to you. This design also permits for quick secure fuel canister changes even even as grilling. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually removes blow-outs. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for simple clean-up.
- Uses same old, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems
- Magma offers the biggest choice of mounting options and accessories to customise your grill for your boat.
- Fuel canister no longer included
- Requires grill mounting hardware for complete installation, mount sold separately
- All replacement parts are readily available
- Fuel: Propane
- Fuel supply: Disposable 1-pound canister of onboard LPG system
- Fuel burn time: 2 to 4 hours at really helpful the use of 1-pound canister
- Exterior construction: one hundred-percent mirror-polished 18-9 stainless steel
- Interior construction: one hundred-percent 18-8 stainless steel
- Grill diameter: 15 inches
- Grill subject matter: Stainless steel
- Number of burners: 1
- Grill burner BTU: 10,700
- Handle subject matter: Durable heat-resistant all-weather plastic
- Lid: Stainless steel
- Bowl: Single-lined stainless steel shell
- Product dimensions: 15 inches in diameter; 12-5/8 inches tall
- Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer’s warranty